I'm joining Taryn and others over at Wooly Moss Roots today for Gratitude Sunday ~ taking the time to acknowledge all the things (big and small) that we're most grateful for in the past week.
- Springtime and tulips. The buds on the trees. New growth, new life.
- The first signs of strawberry season. Hoods, baby!
- The miracle of seedlings
- The opportunity to see Brian Swimme's talk on the cosmic evolution of consciousness. My mind was blown.
- Watching this episode of Nature. My mind was blown twice this week!
- That I am employed and make a *livable* wage. I heard a little about American Winter on the radio the other day (yet another show filmed here in Portland) and it was incredibly eye-opening.
- Beanie, always Beanie...
What are you grateful for this week?